Do you know the inside scoop on enamel erosion? If not, this blog is right for you! Your tooth enamel is a crucial point when it comes to protecting your oral health. That is why it is essential to know all you can about your tooth enamel, which includes understanding all you can on enamel erosion.
Our dentist, Dr. Bachar Saba, understands the treat enamel erosion has on your oral health. That is why our team at B. SABA DMD, PC in Walpole, Massachusetts, is excited to share with you the inside scoop on enamel erosion.
Here is a list of facts on enamel erosion:
– Sugar-free gum can help increase saliva creation to improve your tooth enamel and smile stay healthy.
– Acid reflux disease can trigger enamel erosion because of the acids in the esophagus that can harm your teeth.
– Brushing and flossing help diminish enamel erosion and guard your teeth.
– Sugars are unsafe to your oral health causing your teeth to rot and decline over time.
– The lack of saliva in your smile is a threat to your oral health because bacteria that is left in your mouth can eat at your tooth enamel.
– Your diet plays a part in enamel erosion because of the food we pick that could put your teeth in jeopardy making it imperative to think about your diet in order to protect your teeth.
If you need help with your enamel erosion, or if you need to check for cavities, please call us today at 508-668-1531 to make an appointment. Our friendly dental team looks forward to your call and is happy to help you in any way we can.